Includes Addendum 1 February 2006, and Addendum 2, April 2006
This standard is identical to ISO 14693, Petroleum and natural gas industries-Drilling and well-servicing equipment.
Specification 7K provides general principles and specifies requirements for design, manufacture and testing of new drilling and well-servicing equipment and of replacement primary load-carrying components manufactured subsequent to the publication of this International Standard.
This International Standard is applicable to the following equipment:
- rotary tables;
- rotary bushings;
- rotary slips;
- rotary hoses;
- piston mud-pump components;
- drawworks components;
- spiders not capable of use as elevators;
- manual tongs;
- safety clamps not used as hoisting devices;
- power tongs, including spinning wrenches.
Annex A gives a number of standardized supplementary requirements which apply only when specified.
- Number of Pages:
- File Size:
- 3 files , 3.2 MB
- Product Code(s):
- GX7K04, GX7K04, GX7K04
- This product is unavailable in Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria